The railway inspection robot (full name "railway vehicle inspection brake test confirmation robot
system") is a railway system, which is used for braking of common truck vehicles such as factory trucks,
box cars, tankers, and flat cars (except fish belly beams). Test results The railway-specific robot
products that are intelligently collected, judged, recorded, and traced can greatly reduce the labor
intensity of the inspection personnel and further improve the test quality of the inspection brakes. The
railway inspection robot is mainly composed of four parts: a robot, a base station charging box, a
server, and a track.
- Adopting single-track straddle design, it takes up little space and has strong applicability;
- The rated running speed is high, and the testing task can be completed in a short time;
- Reliable braking system with three-stage braking system design to meet a variety of braking needs;
- The foreign object intrusion detection distance in the running space is long and the response is
- Modular intelligent image analysis, suitable for the identification of bogies and brake cylinders of
many common models such as factory cars, box cars, tank cars, flat cars (except fish belly beams);
- Wireless communication is stable and reliable, with long transmission distance and high bandwidth;
- High degree of protection for all-weather outdoor work environments.
- Fast vehicle image acquisition function: equipped with a high-speed camera, the robot can quickly
and smoothly complete the image acquisition task of the detected vehicle at a maximum speed of
- Vehicle bogie identification and counting function: By analyzing the image of the detected vehicle,
identifying and marking the bogie of the vehicle and counting, the vehicle position information is
co-located with the position sensor mounted on the robot.
- Vehicle brake cylinder and piston rod length identification function: Identify and mark the vehicle
brake cylinder by analyzing the image of the detected vehicle; when the piston rod is extended,
identify the length of the piston rod.
- Test results Intelligent judgment, storage and traceability query function: According to the brake
test procedure, the robot automatically gives the judgment result to the test vehicle and stores it
in the system server. For vehicles that fail the test, the robot gives the fault location, and the
field operators classify the fault according to the fault alarm. The operator can query the vehicle
history test record within the scope of authority as needed to facilitate problem analysis and
- Autonomous obstacle avoidance and collision avoidance function: not only voice prompts, but also the
ability to quickly and actively detect the running direction of the track 100
- Invasive objects within the range of meters, when the intrusion distance is lower than the set safe
braking distance, the robot initiates emergency braking, braking the robot with the shortest braking
distance, ensuring the safety of the robot equipment and invading objects, and preventing accidents.
- Fast and stable communication system: wireless communication between the robot and the base station
charging box, the wireless communication distance can reach 1km, the image transmission bandwidth is
not less than 100m/s, and the optical communication between the field base station charging box and
the remote duty room server is adopted. Stable and fast, the entire communication system not only
ensures the long-distance reliable transmission of the robot control operation data, but also meets
the high bandwidth requirements of the vehicle image and analysis data collected by the robot.
- Automatic charging and emergency charging function: The internal power of the robot is
battery-powered. When the battery is low, it can automatically realize safe charging according to
the control. At the same time, the robot is designed with emergency charging function. Emergency
charging function can be used for debugging and emergency.