The mine explosion-proof and intrinsically safe wheel type inspection robot is composed of
a robot body, a wireless base station, and a remote workstation. It is mainly used in underground coal
mines and other places. It can replace the inspection workers to inspect the equipment and the
environment, which greatly improves the safety management and intelligence level of the coal mining
- Video analysis function: It can identify and analyze on-site instruments and valves according to
- Audio analysis function: intelligently analyze abnormal sounds and automatic voice prompts through
on-the-spot sound collection.
- Environmental detection function: The robot is equipped with a variety of gas detection sensors to
detect the concentration of various gases such as methane, carbon monoxide and oxygen in the field.
- Thermal imaging detection function: The robot is equipped with a thermal imager to detect high
temperature on the surface temperature of equipment such as field motors and bearings.
- Voice prompt function: Voice broadcast for the fault detected by the robot and its own abnormality,
and support the two-way intercom function.
- PTZ lift function: The robot explosion-proof pan/tilt can realize automatic lifting, which improves
the adaptability of the robot inspection and the quality of inspection.
- Data query function: The robot patrols real-time status, history records, abnormal records and other
information, and can be queried by the host computer.